My experience with Nuthera and their plans are mixed, but overall I do find them to be the best out there in terms of providing accurate and quality meals. I appreciate the calories and macros breakdown which they are very transparent about. That said, there's still room for improvement.
- Quality ingredients
- Correct portions and macros
- When the food is good, it's really good
- No issues when it comes to delivery
- Online checkout
- Not the best tasting meal delivery
- Food preparation/ taste is not consistent. Most of the time when I'd get tuna, it was tough and chewy, for example.
- Customer service is not consistently responsive. However, I do appreciate that they are helpful if issues arise
- Expensive (which would be okay if the food was always on point)
- More of a nitpick but I wish they could update straight up when they make changes to their meals for the calories and macros
Still deciding if I will resume. But overall, it's worth trying. Hope they can address taste, consistency, and customer service.