Terms and Conditions
Paleo Manila® Service Policy
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
By placing an order with us you are agreeing to the conditions that appear below.
Who we are. Paleo Manila® is a meal plan delivery service focused on the Paleo Diet Principle. Our office is located at LGI Building, Ortigas Ave. Extension, Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila.
How to Order. To start, all you need to do is create a Paleo Manila Account in our website. We will ask you to provide some personal information. Creating an account shall help you track your orders more easily and update any contact information which helps us serve you the best way we can.
Cut-offs. Our cut-off policy helps us systematize the delivery of outstanding product quality:
- For our Meal Plan Programs, cut-off of orders is every Thursday, 11:59 PM for the Fully-Customized Meal Plans and Friday, 11:59 PM for the Fully-Customized Meal Plans.
- For Signature Snacks, three (3) day lead time is applicable. Cutoff of orders is every 2:00 PM daily. All orders placed beyond 2:00 PM is considered order for the next day already. Please expect your snacks to be delivered within 3 days.
- For Potluck Trays, seven (7) day lead time is applicable. Cutoff of orders is every 2:00 PM daily. Your Potluck Trays will be delivered on your specified date & time upon ordering.
No Payment, No Delivery. Since your meals are on a made-to-order basis, we have a strict No Payment, No Delivery to be fair to all our customers, any “Pending” payment status will only be processed once they are fully paid (status will change to “Paid”).
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse orders and we may, under certain circumstances, need to cancel your order. Should this happen, we shall inform you of these changes right away.
Wrong Delivery. If you happen to receive meals by mistake, please inform us as soon as possible, so we can arrange pick-up for this. You will not be charged for the meals as long as the meal is returned intact and unopened. Otherwise, if meals have been opened, tampered, and/or consumed, it will be considered as sold.
Your Paleo Manila Plan. We aim to provide nutritionally-balanced meal plans designed for weight loss, general health, fitness, and over-all well-being.There are several calorie tiers and number of meals per day that you can choose from. Before you start, we will review the personal information you have provided, to help ensure that you have chosen the correct meal plan and advise you when necessary.
Allergies? Food Intolerances? Medical Conditions? Special Dietary Needs? Paleo Manila® will gladly FULLY-CUSTOMIZE your Paleo meal plans (e.g. NO Pork / NO Beef / NO Chicken / NO Fish / NO Seafood / Paleo Manila® for Diabetics, etc.) according to your individual needs. Our fully customizable meals plans are available in weekly and monthly subscriptions. See our complete list of rates here.
Nutritional Advice. Paleo Manila® menus are designed by the team of experts behind Paleo Manila®. If you have any questions about the nutritional aspects of this service, please let us know immediately and we will be happy to discuss these with you.
Any nutritional advice must NOT be relied upon as a specific health and medical prescription. For your specific medical conditions, please consult your physician or doctor prior to availing of our service.
Product Quality. Paleo Manila® offers standardized, regulated menus curated by our in-house nutritionist-dietitians, food scientists, and dedicated R&D team. As we rely on fresh seasonal produce, we reserve the right to make any changes to the menus at our sole discretion.
Payment. For your convenience, you may choose among any of the payment methods below:
For all approved refunds, fees incurred by NUTHERA due to payment processing--such as but not limited to payment gateway processing fees--shall be deducted from the total amount refunded to the Client.Paleo Manila® does not accept COD payments via check/cash payments upon delivery for your safety and security. We reserve the right to amend or refuse the sale, if the payment received is not correct to our current pricing structure. Before your subscription expires, we shall endeavor to contact you to discuss renewal. If you wish to renew your subscription, we shall again require full payment in advance for subsequent subscription periods. If we are not able to contact you before your subscription expires, we will assume that you do not wish to renew the subscription until advised by you.
- Paleo Manila® e-Credits is an online wallet meal credit system where customers can use stored credits to pay for Paleo Manila products. Clients who purchase e-credits get exclusive rebates upon purchasing.
- Paleo Manila® e-Credit value is 1 credit = 1 PHP.
- Your stored e-Credits can be used to pay for meal plans, snacks, gift collections, and potluck trays.
- Your stored e-Credits are strictly non-transferrable and non-refundable, hence may not be used to purchase Paleo Manila® e-Gift Cards.
- Make sure that there is enough balance in your e-Credit account when using it to pay for orders.
- To pay using your Paleo Manila® e-Credits, choose it as your payment option upon check-out.
- Meal credits package pricing are as follows:
- A: Get 50,000 credits and pay just Php 47,500
- B: Get 100,000 credits and pay just Php 93,000
- C: Get 150,000 credits and pay just Php 135,000
- D: Get 200,000 credits and pay just Php 176,000
- The rebates awarded upon purchase of e-Credits will expire if not fully consumed within the period stipulated in the Paleo Manila® e-Credit Expiration Policy.
- Paleo Manila® e-Credit Expiration Policy. The face value amount paid by the customer will not expire. Only the provided discount of the meal credits will expire if not consumed within the stipulated period:
- A: If 50,000 credits are not consumed within 6 months, 2,500 credits will expire
- B: If 100,000 credits are not consumed within 12 months, 7,000 credits will expire
- C: If 150,000 credits are not consumed within 15 months, 15,000 credits will expire
- D: If 200,000 credits are not consumed within 18 months, 24,000 credits will expire
Official Receipts may be requested from our Accounting Department and we shall deliver such receipts as requested.
Deliveries. Paleo Manila® delivers anywhere within Metro Manila and in some areas of Rizal including Cainta, San Mateo, and Antipolo.
Change of Shipping Address. We will be glad to arrange for delivery to an address different from the invoice address. Please indicate clearly the delivery address and useful landmark/s when placing your order in the notes section.
Change of Delivery Days. Should you be unavailable to receive your deliveries (out of town on weekends, etc), you may request for specific day of start for deliveries and we can store undelivered meals in our commissary.
If you request to start receiving the meals on Monday, your 5 day meal plan change into Tuesday-Saturday meal plan. If you wish to start receiving them on Tuesday, the meal plan will change into Wednesday-Sunday meal plan.
Security and Authorization. If you require us to access secure parts of your home or building in order to deliver your Paleo Manila® meals, please notify us of this at the time of placing your order. We strongly advise to give an authorization letter to the management of the building to notify them that you will be receiving a delivery from us to avoid delay of delivery and spoilage of meals.
Force Majeure. Due to circumstances beyond our control, sometimes our Paleo Manila® riders experience unavoidable delays (in times of calamities or unforeseen weather changes). In these circumstances we respectfully request that you allow us to deliver until 12:00 noon of the following day. If delivery still has not been made or attempted by 8:00 PM on delivery days, we will either attempt to deliver again the next day together with your next day’s delivery. We shall not be liable for any non-delivery, even if it is our fault, unless you notify us by 9:00 AM max on the following day.
Please note that we will be allowing maximum of (1) address change just in case next day meal delivery needs to be delivered to an office address. Any liability for non-delivery shall be limited to replacing your Paleo Manila® meals within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note to you for that day.
Handling. Upon receipt, your Paleo Manila® meals should be stored in your freezer or refrigerator respectively to ensure quality of the meals delivered to you.
NOTE: Sauce containers are not meant to be heated. Please remove from container and pour onto meals before heating.
The Paleo Manila® Guarantee. It is our intention to give total customer satisfaction through the goods and services we offer. Your Paleo Manila® meal plan should reach you in perfect condition. If you have any concerns with the quality of the meals, please contact us immediately. We shall endeavor to replace the items for your maximum enjoyment.
If you do not let us know before 10:00 AM of the next delivery day of any such problems, we may not be able to refund the item or replace it and you will be deemed as having accepted your package for that day, unless we agree otherwise.
Pausing Subscription Periods. “Interludes” are week-long interruptions that you may request within your subscription period for travel or personal reasons, preferably requested not later than 11:59PM Thursday on the week before the interlude starts.
- 1 Interlude for 4-Week Program with 5% Discount
- 2 Interludes for 12-Week Program with 7% Discount
- 3 Interludes for 24-Week Program with 10% Discount
- 5 Interludes for 36-Week Program with 15% Discount
Consumption of Subscribed Programs. Meal plan programs must be consumed within the prescribed period as all meal plans are subject to price changed or other modifications at any time.
- The 4-Week Program must be consumed within 2 months
- The 12-Week Program must be consumed within 5 months
- The 24-Week Program must be consumed within 8 months
- The 36-Week Program must be consumed within 11 months
Midweek Suspension. All ingredients and supplies are planned and pre-purchased prior to delivery of your meal plan. As such, all requests to cut your subscription after it has started is strictly not allowed.
IMPORTANT: For any request or information on pausing and ending of meal plan subscriptions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a confirmation message to inform you that your request has been acknowledged. Non-receipt of this confirmation means that your request has not been processed, recognized, or approved due to various circumstances. It is the client’s responsibility to follow-up on their specific requests.
Warranties and Liability. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall:
- Exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
Affect your statutory rights if you are transacting as a consumer.
Subject to the above paragraph, our entire liability shall be capped at the sums paid by you for our service during the relevant subscription period. In no event shall we be held liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits or goodwill.
Changes to Terms. We reserve the right to make changes at any time to any part of these terms and conditions. All such changes will be published on the website (www.paleomanila.com) and/or shall be sent to you by post or with your packaged deliveries. If you use our website or place any order with us after the changes have been published, you are agreeing to be bound by those changes in respect of that order.
Use of the Website and our Publications. Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from our website or elsewhere is prohibited.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Philippine laws. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of the Philippines shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise out of, under, or in connection with the use of the Website and the purchase of goods from Threetop Group Ventures, Inc. (TGVI), and to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the Philippine courts.
General Provisions. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including industrial action.