- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us57 reviews
The only plan I ate vegetables. It tastes good with variety of recipes.
My experience with Nuthera and their plans are mixed, but overall I do find them to be the best out there in terms of providing accurate and quality meals. I appreciate the calories and macros breakdown which they are very transparent about. That said, there's still room for improvement.
- Quality ingredients
- Correct portions and macros
- When the food is good, it's really good
- No issues when it comes to delivery
- Online checkout
- Not the best tasting meal delivery
- Food preparation/ taste is not consistent. Most of the time when I'd get tuna, it was tough and chewy, for example.
- Customer service is not consistently responsive. However, I do appreciate that they are helpful if issues arise
- Expensive (which would be okay if the food was always on point)
- More of a nitpick but I wish they could update straight up when they make changes to their meals for the calories and macros
Still deciding if I will resume. But overall, it's worth trying. Hope they can address taste, consistency, and customer service.
Meals were well thought out. They don't scrimp on the quality of ingredients but still reasonably priced. Most importantly, many of there meals are really so good - like something you'd actually keep ordering at a restaurant!
I loved that nuthera is very flexible with my schedule since i reside in both manila and rizal! I subscribed to their one week program and eventually extended to a one month program! Food was great and i loved the quality of the meals! Will definitely be a long time customer :)
I asked to pause my subscription within the week, and they were able to accommodate my request!